NB! All service points are closed on the last Friday of every month.
On the 1st of May the service points are closed.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Jaama tn. 14/3, 90507 Haapsalu
Reception hours: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri 9.00-17.00, Wed 10.00-18.00 (all service points are closed on the last Friday of every month)
- Application for an Estonian citizen passport and identity card (application for an express document only in Tallinn offices)
- Application for Estonian citizenship
- Application for an alien's passport and identity card
- Follow-up service regarding identity card certificates
- Application for residence permits
- Registration of permanent right of residence of a EU citizen
- Application for a right of residence of a EU citizen
- Possibility of taking a photo.
- Acceptance of state fee in cash and by card payment.
- Office code 742 (necessary for noting on the application).
NB! People with special needs are asked to call number (+372) 473 3325 in order to agree a time when they can be served.
Stop called “Turu” buses No. 1; 3
Stop called “Niine” and “Veetorni” bus No. 2