NB! All service points are closed on the last Friday of every month.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
If you wish you can, make a reservation in the service point here.
Aida 5, 80010 Pärnu. Entrance from Põhja 3
Reception hours: Mon, Tue, Th, Fri 9.00-17.00, Wed 9.00-18.00 (all service points are closed on the last Friday of every month)
- Application for an Estonian citizen passport and identity card
- Application for Estonian citizenship
- Application for an alien's passport and identity card
- Follow-up service regarding identity card certificates
- Application for residence permits
- Registration of permanent right of residence of a EU citizen
- Application for a right of residence of a EU citizen
- Possibility of taking a photo.
- Acceptance of state fee in cash and by card payment.
- Office code 740 (necessary for noting on the application).
Stop called “Teater” buses No. 1; 1A; 2; 3; 5; 6; 7; 8; 9; 10; 11; 12; 14; 15; 16; 17; 18; 19; 21