NB! All service points are closed on the last Friday of every month.
On the 1st of May the service points are closed.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
If you wish you can, make a reservation in the service point here.
Fr. R. Kreutzwaldi 5a, 44314 Rakvere
Reception hours: Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri 9.00-17.00 and on Wed 9.00-18.00 (all service points are closed on the last Friday of every month)
- Application for an Estonian citizen passport and identity card (application for an express document only in Tallinn offices)
- Application for Estonian citizenship
- Application for an alien's passport and identity card
- Follow-up service regarding identity card certificates
- Application for residence permits
- Registration of permanent right of residence of a EU citizen
- Application for a right of residence of a EU citizen
- Possibility of taking a photo.
- Acceptance of state fee in cash and by card payment.
- Office code 732 (necessary for noting on the application).
NB! Unfortunately the main entrance of this office does not have a ramp. People with special needs are asked to call number (372) 322 3379 in order to agree a time when they can be served.
Stop called “Teater” buses No. 5; 5A