On the 23rd of December the service points will be closed 3 hours earlier.
24 until 26 of December the service points are closed.
On the 27th of December all service points in Tallinn are open.
On the 31ts of December the service points will be closed 3 hours earlier.
1 of January the service points are closed.
NB! All service points are closed on the last Friday of every month.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
If you wish you can, make a reservation in the service point here.
Sõle 61a, 10313 Tallinn
Reception hours: Mon-Fri 9.00-18.00
- Application for an Estonian citizen passport and identity card (can be applied as an express document)
- Application for Estonian citizenship
- Application for an alien's passport and identity card
- Follow-up service regarding identity card certificates
- Application for residence permits
- Registration of permanent right of residence of a EU citizen
- Application for a right of residence of a EU citizen
- Renewal of period of stay
- Possibility of taking a photo in a photo box.
- Acceptance of state fee in cash and by card payment.
- Office code 713 (necessary for noting on the application).
NB! Unfortunately the main entrance of this office does not have a ramp. People with special needs are asked to call number (+372) 612 3000 in order to agree a time when they can be served.
Stop called „Madala" trolley No. 9, buses No. 32; 33; 40; 48
Stop called „Kari" bus No. 3
Stop called „Niidu“ bus No. 26