NB! All service points are closed on the last Friday of every month.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
If you wish you can, make a reservation in the service point here.
Sõle 61a, 10313 Tallinn
Reception hours: Mon-Fri 9.00-18.00
- Application for an Estonian citizen passport and identity card (can be applied as an express document)
- Application for Estonian citizenship
- Application for an alien's passport and identity card
- Follow-up service regarding identity card certificates
- Application for residence and work permits
- Registration of permanent right of residence of a EU citizen
- Application for a right of residence of a EU citizen
- Renewal of period of stay
- Possibility of taking a photo in a photo box.
- Acceptance of state fee in cash and by card payment.
- Office code 713 (necessary for noting on the application).
NB! Unfortunately the main entrance of this office does not have a ramp. People with special needs are asked to call number (+372) 612 3000 in order to agree a time when they can be served.