Rates of state fees
Payment by bank transfer
The state fee can be paid by bank transfer to the account of the Ministry of Finance (Rahandusministeerium)
The reference number for the payment:
- 2900081994- identity documents, residence permit, work permit, right of residence, short term employment, extension of the period stay.
Please indicate the name of the activity for which the state fee was paid and the name of the person who made the payment and for whom the payment was made.
NB! The explanation must be written in Latin alphabet. If you pay the state fee by bank transfer you have to submit to the Police and Border Guard the document certifying the payment of the state fee (an Internet printout of the payment order is also suitable) or written data concerning the payment of the state fee.
Data concerning the payment of the state fee include the following:
- the name of the person who paid the state fee;
- the name of the person on behalf of whom the state fee was paid;
- the name of the activity for which, or reference to the provision of the State Fees Act stipulating the state fee rate on the basis of which the state fee was paid;
- the reference number;
- the date of the payment of the state fee;
- the name of the bank and the number of the account from which the payment was made;
- the name of the bank and the number of the account to which the payment was;
- the amount of the payment.
In order to pay a state fee through a bank which is located outside of Estonia you have to know the BIC i.e. SWIFT code of the bank located in Estonia, as well as the international account number (IBAN) for state fees of the Ministry of Finance.
- The BIC i.e. SWIFT code of the SEB is EEUHEE2X.
- The BIC i.e. SWIFT code of the Swedbank is HABAEE2X.
- The BIC i.e. SWIFT code of the Danske Bank in Estonia is FOREEE2X
- The BIC i.e. SWIFT code of the Nordea Bank Finland is NDEAEE2X
The International Bank Account Numbers (IBAN) of the state fees account of the Ministry of Finance are the following:
- SEB: EE 89 1010 2200 3479 6011
- Swedbank: EE 93 2200 2210 2377 8606
- Danske Bank: EE 40 3300 3334 1611 0002
- Nordea Bank Finland PLC Eesti filiaal: EE 701700017001577198
For more information please refer to home pages of the Swedbank, SEB, Danske or Nordea bank.
NB! In the event of payment of state fee by a bank transfer from a bank located in a foreign country, please make sure you note the reference number and the name of the person for whom the state fee was paid in the additional information section.
The state fee for operation being effected in or via the Estonian foreign shall be paid in the country of location of the foreign mission or in Estonia in valid currency. Rate of the state fee is calculated on the basis of the daily rate of the European Central Bank (ECB) being valid in the first working day of the month when the application is being submitted. State fee for an application being submitted in the first working day of the month, shall be calculated on the basis of the rate that was valid in the first working day of the previous month.
Order of calculating the state fees into foreign currencies in the Estonian foreign mission and at the Estonian state border (see State Gazette (RT) I, 2010, 68, 516)
Payments in Service Bureaus
In Service Bureaus state fee can be paid in cash or using a debit card. The holder of a debit card has to pay the bank's service charges. More precise information about bank service charges please contact your bank.
In the Tallinn and Tartu Service Bureaus it is possible to pay the state fee using the available internet banking stations. For that, please have the required passwords or ID-card/residence card with you.