- Jul 07, 2014 Strengthening of Nordic-Baltic strategic police cooperation
- Lithuanian Police together with Nordic-Baltic partners will strengthen strategic cooperation within the newly started project “Introduction and development of strategic approach to international police cooperation and EU acquis implementation at regional level in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland and Sweden”.
- Sep 18, 2013 A new building of border guard station and a helicopter hangar were opened in Kuressaare
- On 11 September 2013 Police and Border Guard Board opened a new building of Border Guard Station at Kuressaare Airport. The adjacent helicopter hangar makes it possible to keep one of the helicopters of Aviation Group stationed in Kuressaare in the future.
- Sep 13, 2013 As of September the passengers of Tallinn Airport are serviced by automatic border control system
- As of 1 September fully automated border control system has been launched at Tallinn Airport, which will speed up and facilitate border crossing for passengers travelling beyond the Schengen Area.
- May 15, 2013 Drug Unit apprehended 14 suspected street dealers
- Last week North Prefecture organized a 3-day drug raid. In Tallinn police officers arrested all in all 14 persons who are suspected of handling drugs.
- Jan 25, 2013 Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithunia and Poland start work on cooperation tools for future joint operations
- Police officers are being trained to use on of cooperation tools of the PRUM decision - joint police operations