Customer Service 612 3000
The Police and Border Guard Board's customer service line 612 3000 is operational from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00, excluding national holidays. On workday preceding a national holiday, the customer service line is operation from 9:00 to 14:00.
A fee is charged for calls to the number – the price of the call charged according to the operator’s price list.
All calls to this number will be recorded. For more information on data processing conditions, see here.
Call centre provides service in Estonian, English or Russian.
The customer service line provides information on the following:
- on Estonian Police and Border Guard Board services and campaigns initiated
- application forms and instructions for completing them
- documents to be appended to applications
- status of identity document or residence permit applications and general information on proceedings
- location of structural units and hours of operation
- public contact details for officials
- location of towed vehicles
No information is issued over the phone to third parties, such as in regard to a person’s presence in a sobering-up station or house of detention.
We never call from our customer service line asking people to disclose their personal or bank details. If you have received a phone call that resembles fraud, contact the police by calling the emergency number 112 or email us at email@example.com.