Applying for mobile-ID
To receive a mobile-ID-ready SIM card and enter into an agreement, contact your wireless service operator. To use the services, activate the mobile-ID in the application environment.
If your personal data have changed, contact your wireless services provider to invalidate your mobile-ID certificates and apply for a mobile-ID SIM card with new personal data.
You will need the following to activate mobile-ID:
- a computer with Internet connection
- an ID card reader
- valid certificates
- the latest version of the ID software
- an operating system that supports the ID software
- an ID card, mobile-ID or online banking passwords
- ID card or mobile-ID PIN codes
Do the following to activate mobile-ID:
- place the ID card, residence permit card or digital ID into the card reader before activating the link to the application environment
- Select “Sisene mobiil-ID taotluskeskkonda”
- follow the instructions displayed on the screen