Residence permit for studying for educational institutions

Applying for residence permit

What to do to invite an foreigner?

If the foreigner has fulfilled the entry and language requirements of your educational institution, please submit the invitation filled in with the details of the foreigner to the Police and Border Guard Board by e-mail ....

Invitation form.

Migration advisers will assist you every step of the way. Ask a migration adviser.