Seafarer's discharge book
Reminders for document holders
- Keep your document in a secure place.
- Do not give your document to anyone else.
- Do not twist or bend your document.
- Protect your document from drastic temperature fluctuations, humidity, sustained direct sunlight, chemical substances and their vapors.
- Your document has a microchip containing personal data (including facial and fngerprint images).
- Before travelling, visit www.reisitargalt.vm.ee for useful information, advice and visa requirements and for registering your trip.
- If you need consular assistance, contact the Ministry of Foreign Aﬀairs by calling the 24 hour helpline: +372 5301 9999 or by using the web consul service on Facebook (www.facebook.com/veebikonsul).
- When in a non European Union country where Estonia does not have a foreign mission, consular assistance can be requested from the missions of other European Union Member States.
Document is lost or stolen
Please notify the Police and Border Guard Board or a foreign mission of the Republic of Estonia. To have the document revoked, please submit a corresponding application at a Police and Border Guard Board service oﬀice or, digitally signed, by e-mail to email@example.com, or apply for a new document.
Personal data has changed
Please apply for a new document within 30 days. All formerly issued documents (including ID card and mobile ID) will be revoked.