NB! All service points are closed on the last Friday of every month.
We apologize for any inconvenience!
Starting from 1st of August our service points reception hours will be changed.
Tallinn, Tartu, Pärnu, Jõhvi, Narva, Rakvere and Viljandi are open Mon – Fri 9.00-17.00.
Jõgeva, Põlva, Valga, Võru, Paide, Haapsalu, Kuressaare and Rapla are open Mon – Thu 9.00-17.00.
Kärdla is open Mon – Wed 9.00 – 17.00.
Elva and Otepää service points do not provide services which related to identity documents.
Jaama tn. 14/3, 90507 Haapsalu
Reception hours: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri 9.00-17.00, Wed 10.00-18.00 (all service points are closed on the last Friday of every month)
- Application for and issue of identity cards
- Application for and issue of residence cards
- Application for and issue of passports of the Estonian citizens
- Application for and issue of alien's passports
- Application for and issue of digital identification documents (ID cards)
- Application for and issue of E-resident's digital identity cards
- Follow-up services for the certificates of identity cards, residence cards and digital identity cards
- Application for and issue of seafarers' identity documents (seafarer's discharge books and certificates of record of service on Estonian ships)
- Application for Estonian citizenship
- Application for and extension of residence permits (temporary residence permits and permanent residence permits)
- Application for the right of residence of citizens of the EU
- Registration of the permanent right of residence of citizens of the EU
- Application for the right of residence of a family member of citizens of the EU
- Registration of absence from Estonia
- Registration of short-time working in Estonia
- Application for and issue of weapons permits
- Application for and issue of travel documents for refugees
- Application for international protection
- Possibility of taking a photo.
- Acceptance of state fee in cash and by card payment.
- Office code 742 (necessary for noting on the application).
NB! People with special needs are asked to call number (+372) 473 3325 in order to agree a time when they can be served.
Stop called “Turu” buses No. 1; 3
Stop called “Niine” and “Veetorni” bus No. 2