On the 23rd February the service offices are open until 2 pm.
On the 24th February the service offices are closed.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
If you wish you can, make a reservation in the service point here.
Jaama tn. 14/3, 90507 Haapsalu
Reception hours: Mon-Thu 9.00-17.00
- Application for and issue of identity cards
- Application for and issue of residence cards
- Application for and issue of passports of the Estonian citizens
- Application for and issue of alien's passports
- Application for and issue of digital identification documents (ID cards)
- Application for and issue of E-resident's digital identity cards
- Follow-up services for the certificates of identity cards, residence cards and digital identity cards
- Application for and issue of seafarers' identity documents (seafarer's discharge books and certificates of record of service on Estonian ships)
- Application for Estonian citizenship
- Application for and extension of residence permits (temporary residence permits and permanent residence permits)
- Application for the right of residence of citizens of the EU
- Registration of the permanent right of residence of citizens of the EU
- Application for the right of residence of a family member of citizens of the EU
- Registration of absence from Estonia
- Registration of short-time working in Estonia
- Application for and issue of weapons permits
- Application for and issue of travel documents for refugees
- Application for international protection
- Possibility of taking a photo.
- The state fee can be paid in cash, by bankcard or by bank transfer through online bank, using the client computer at the Service Office. The state fees of the extension of the period of stay and of weapons permit cannot be paid by card payment.
NB! People with special needs are asked to call number (+372) 473 3325 in order to agree a time when they can be served.
Stop called “Turu” buses No. 1; 3
Stop called “Niine” and “Veetorni” bus No. 2