NB! All service points are closed on the last Friday of every month.
We apologize for any inconvenience!
Starting from 1st of August our service points reception hours will be changed.
Tallinn, Tartu, Pärnu, Jõhvi, Narva, Rakvere and Viljandi are open Mon – Fri 9.00-17.00.
Jõgeva, Põlva, Valga, Võru, Paide, Haapsalu, Kuressaare and Rapla are open Mon – Thu 9.00-17.00.
Kärdla is open Mon – Wed 9.00 – 17.00.
Elva and Otepää service points do not provide services which related to identity documents.
If you wish you can, make a reservation in the service point here.
Lipuväljak 13, 67405 Otepää
Reception hours: Mon-Thu 9.00-13.00, 13.30-16.00
Fri 9.00-13.00, 13.30-15.00 (closed on the last Friday of every month)
- Application for and issue of identity documents
- Follow-up service of the certificates of identification document (ID-card), residence card and digital identification document (digi-ID)
- Application for and issue of weapons permits
- There is no possibility of taking a photo
- Acceptance of state fee in cash and by debit card payment. When paying by card, the service fee of the bank shall be added to the state fee.
- Office code 941 (necessary for noting on the application)