Starting from 1st of August our service points reception hours will be changed.
Tallinn, Tartu, Pärnu, Jõhvi, Narva, Rakvere and Viljandi are open Mon – Fri 9.00-17.00.
Jõgeva, Põlva, Valga, Võru, Paide, Haapsalu, Kuressaare and Rapla are open Mon – Thu 9.00-17.00.
Kärdla is open Mon – Wed 9.00 – 17.00.
Elva and Otepää service points do not provide services which related to identity documents.
If you wish you can, make a reservation in the service point here.
Aida 5, 80010 Pärnu. Entrance from Põhja 3
Reception hours: Mon-Fri 9.00-17.00
- Application for and issue of identity cards
- Application for and issue of residence cards
- Application for and issue of passports of the Estonian citizens
- Application for and issue of alien's passports
- Application for and issue of digital identification documents (ID cards)
- Application for and issue of E-resident's digital identity cards
- Follow-up services for the certificates of identity cards, residence cards and digital identity cards
- Application for and issue of seafarers' identity documents (seafarer's discharge books and certificates of record of service on Estonian ships)
- Application for Estonian citizenship
- Application for and extension of residence permits (temporary residence permits and permanent residence permits)
- Application for the right of residence of citizens of the EU
- Registration of the permanent right of residence of citizens of the EU
- Application for the right of residence of a family member of citizens of the EU
- Registration of absence from Estonia
- Registration of short-time working in Estonia
- Application for and issue of weapons permits
- Renewal of period of stay
- Application for and issue of travel documents for refugees
- Application for international protection
- Possibility of taking a photo.
- Acceptance of state fee in cash and by card payment.
- Office code 740 (necessary for noting on the application).
Stop called “Teater” buses No. 1; 1A; 2; 3; 5; 6; 7; 8; 9; 10; 11; 12; 14; 15; 16; 17; 18; 19; 21