Attention! Due to maintenance works on the 6th of April from 23.00 until 7th of April 01:00 the renewal of Mobile-ID certificates is not working properly. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Mobiil-ID is a person's identification and digital signing solution for mobile phone. It can be used for making the same procedures as with an ID card, but even more conveniently.
For obtaining a SIM-card, which includes readiness for Mobiil-ID, and for entry into an agreement, please contact your mobile service provider. Thereafter you need to activate the Mobiil-ID in the application environment provided below.
The state fee for subscription to the Mobiil-ID service is 10 euros and the fee shall be paid at the mobile service provider. For additional information, please contact your mobile service provider.
The Mobiil-ID certificates are valid for up to 5 years. Mobiil-ID will be issued with maximum validity if the technical solution of the data carrier (SIM card) corresponds to the conditions required for the safe use of the document within five years. A Mobiil-ID cannot be applied for via a representative.
If your personal data has changed, please contact your mobile service provider for revocation of the certificates of your Mobiil-ID and for applying for a Mobiil-ID SIM card with new personal data.
For activating your Mobiil-ID you will need the following:
- an ID card, residence card or digi-ID with the PIN1 and PIN2 codes and valid certificates
- an ID card reader
- ID card software, installed into the computer and run by the web browser
- an operating system with ID software support. The list of the supported operating systems can be reviewed here.
- insert the ID card, residence card or digi-ID into the card reader PRIOR to clicking the application environment link
- click the button “Enter the Mobiil-ID application environment”
- follow the instructions on the screen.
When using the newest Firefox web browser and digital signature provision service is disrupted, use Chrome or Internet Explorer web browser instead.
If Mobile-ID certificates have been suspended by a mobile operator, you should contact your mobile operator in order to activate them.
NB! Refreshing the browser information (using F5 or Refresh) does not speed up requests or displaying of the information. If the process has frozen, please close the browser and start the application anew.