Contact information telephone - 612 3000 (Mon-Sun 8.00-19.00)
The contact information telephone provides information on:
- Police Board and Border Guard Administration services and initiated campaigns;
- application forms and how to complete them;
- documents to be appended to applications;
- locations of structural units and their hours of operation;
- the proceeding of the procedure process;
- contact information for public officials.
NOTE! All calls made to the emergency call number and the contact information telephone number are recorded.
Information can be requested and feedback on the services offered by the Police Board and Border Guard Administration can be sent on e-mail adress firstname.lastname@example.org.