Rates of state fees
- Identity documents
- Estonian citizenship
- Residence permit /right of residence
- Visa application and extension of the period of stay
- Registration of short-term employment
- Weapons permit - for natural person / for legal person
- Activity licence for providing security services
- Activity licences issued by the Financial Intelligence Unit
Payment by bank transfer
The state fee can be paid by bank transfer to the account of the Ministry of Finance (Rahandusministeerium)
- 2900082443 - identity documents, Estonian citizenship, residence permits, right of residence, short term employment, extension of the period stay
- 2900082469 - a review of visa application, formalisation of the right to stay in Estonia arising from the expiry of the period of validity of the temporary residence permit as a long-stay visa, and a first time review of an application submitted against a decision taken in the course of the contestation of a decision on the refusal to issue a visa, annulment of a visa, revocation of a visa, refusal to extend the period of stay and premature termination of the period of stay
- 2900082456 - activities carried out under the Weapons Act
- 2900082472 - issuing national activity licences
- 2900082498 - activity licences issued by the Financial Intelligence Unit
Explanation: the following information has to be inserted: the name of the activity for which the payment is made, the name of the person and his/her personal identity code (if available) on behalf of whom the state fee was paid
(eg: passport - Meeri Meri, 40302010000)
NB! The explanation must be written in Latin alphabet. If you pay the state fee by bank transfer, you have to submit to the Police and Border Guard the document certifying the payment of the state fee (an Internet printout of the payment order is also accepted) or written data concerning the payment of the state fee.
Details of payment of state fees include the following:
- the name of the person who paid the state fee;
- the name of the person on behalf of whom the state fee was paid;
- the name of the activity for which, or reference to the provision of the State Fees Act stipulating the state fee rate on the basis of which the state fee was paid;
- the reference number;
- the date of the payment of the state fee;
- the name of the bank and the number of the account from which the payment was made;
- the name of the bank and the number of the account to which the payment was made;
- the amount of payment.
Payment by bank transfer from a bank located in a foreign country
When paying the state fee from a bank located in a foreign country, it is necessary to know, in addition to the abovementioned, also BIC-code or SWIFT-code of the bank located in Estonia. The receipt of the transferred sum on the recipient’s account may take up to 2 weeks. For more information, please refer to home pages of Swedbank, SEB, Danske or Nordea bank.
NB! When paying the state fee by a bank transfer from a bank located in a foreign country, please make sure you note the reference number and the name of the person for whom the state fee was paid in the additional information section!
|Name of the Bank
i.e. SWIFT code
|EEUHEE2X||Tornimäe 2, Tallinn, Harju maakond, 15010|
|EE932200221023778606||HABAEE2X||Liivalaia 8, Tallinn, Harju maakond, 15040|
|FOREEE2X||Narva mnt 11, Tallinn, Harju maakond, 15015|
||NDEAEE2X||Liivalaia tn 45, Tallinn, Harju maakond, 10145|
Payment in foreign representation
The state fee for operation being effected in or via the Estonian foreign representation shall be paid in the country of location of the foreign mission or in Estonia, in valid currency. Rate of the state fee is calculated on the basis of the daily rate of the European Central Bank being valid in the first working day of the month when the application is being submitted. State fee for an application being submitted in the first working day of the month, shall be calculated on the basis of the rate that was valid in the first working day of the previous month. When the state fee of the temporary residence permit or temporary residence permit for work has been paid before turning to the foreign representation, then upon submitting the application, a document certifying the payment should be attached to the application.
Payment in Service Offices
In Service Offices the state fee can be paid in cash, by bankcard or by bank transfer through online bank, using the client computer at the Service Office.
All most common debit and credit cards are accepted. American Express payment cards are not accepted. The state fees of the extension of the period of stay and of weapons permit cannot be paid by card payment. In the Service Offices it is not possible to pay by bankcard the state fees for the review of an application for a long-stay visa, the formalisation of the right to stay in Estonia arising from the expiry of the period of validity of the temporary residence permit as a long-stay visa, extension of the period of stay and for weapons permits.
When applying for the E-resident’s digi-ID in the E-residency digital environment, the state fee has to be paid by credit card.