- Mar 02, 2016 Estonia will use stronger cryptography in its eID cards
- Starting on March 1st, Estonia will implement stronger cryptography in the ID-cards, digi-ID’s, resident ID-cards and e-resident digi-IDs it produces and issues. The updating of previously-issued cards will begin in March and the update process will last through the end of 2016.
- Dec 09, 2015 Head of corruption crimes bureau: changes have to begin from oneself
- Today, on International anti-corruption day, corruption crimes bureau of Central Criminal Police, invites citizens to report and to reduce corruption
- Oct 29, 2015 Police have uncovered an extensive scheme, by which state documents have been obtained illegally.
- Yesterday police detained 12 people, who are suspected of creating preconditions necessary for illegally obtaining state documents. Of them, 11 are suspected of being members of a criminal group.
- Oct 20, 2015 Police and Border Guard Board presents manual that helps preventing crime through environmental design
- The project entitled HOME/2012/ISEC/AG/4000004321: “Development of existing urban design, planning and crime prevention methods and introduction of new ones to improve living environment safety (CPTED)” was active between 01.12.2013 and 30.11.2015, and involved eleven partners from Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Finland.