- Nov 20, 2014 The new microchip-application for ID-cards needs software updates
- Since the beginning of October, the Police and Border Guard Board have been using the new version 3.5 of ID-card application, which requires using of ID-card software version 3.8 or newer. Also, ID-card related service providers should review the applications interacting with the card directly.
- Feb 14, 2014 The police officers from Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland have got training how to implement Prüm Decision on the preparation and implementation of police joint operations
- Seeking to prepare for the appropriate implementation of provisions of Council Decision 2008/615/JHA on the stepping up of cross-border cooperation, particularly in combating terrorism and cross-border crime (hereinafter called as Prüm Decision) with regard to the maintenance of public order and security and prevention of criminal offences especially during mass events Lithuanian Police together with police institutions from Estonia, Finland, Latvia and Poland implemented the Project “Implementation of PRUM decisions. Preparation for the joint police operations in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland” HOME/2010/ISEC/FP/C2/4000001445 (hereinafter called as the Project) under the Specific Programme “Prevention of and Fight against Crime” (ISEC) . The Project was financed by the contributions of the EU, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland.
- Jan 25, 2013 Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithunia and Poland start work on cooperation tools for future joint operations
- Police officers are being trained to use on of cooperation tools of the PRUM decision - joint police operations