How to pay the state fee?

At a service office

Payment of state fee at the service office

The state fee may be paid at the service office:

  • in cash
  • by card payment
  • over the customer computer terminal

American Express is not accepted for the state fee.

Weapons permits, extension of visa or period of stay

Only cash is accepted for paying for extensions of weapons permits, visas or period of stay at the service office. Over the customer service terminal, a bank transfer is also accepted.

Submit the application for the weapons permit in self-service environment and pay the state fee via bank link.