Permits for economic activity

Security service provider’s activity licence

If you desire to commence activity in the field of security services, you must first apply for an activity licence from the PBGB.

The security services that require an activity licence are:

  • security consultation
  • security and protection of movable and immovable property
  • personal protection
  • keeping the peace at an event or on a security site
  • operating a command centre

An activity licence is not necessary if you wish to operate in the field of design, installation and maintenance of security equipment.

Application for licence

Activity licences issued to security companies