Media communication principles
The Police and Border Guard Board on social media
The Police and Border Guard Board’s social media channels
- The Police and Border Guard Board on Facebook
- The Police and Border Guard Board on YouTube
- The Police and Border Guard Board recruitment blog
- Northern Prefecture on Facebook
- Western Prefecture on Facebook
- Southern Prefecture on Facebook
- Eastern Prefecture on Facebook
- Police and Border Guard Band
- Police dog Instagram
Good practice for commenting on the Police and Border Guard Board’s Facebook fan page:
We look forward to getting questions about police work on our Facebook page. PBGB’s Facebook admins have the right to remove posts that lack specific questions or which aren’t related to police work.
Bad language, insults, racism, incitement to crime and hate, and promotion of products and services are prohibited in comments on the Police and Border Guard Board’s Facebook page. Such comments will be removed or users blocked. The commenters responsible for removed comments will not be contacted.
The Police and Border Guard Board’s Facebook page is not a forum for reporting crimes. To do this, call 112 or go to the nearest police station. You may also contact the respective prefecture by email.
If you have any questions about Facebook or social media, write to ....